Act as a recommending body for the strategic direction and implementation of technology within ENMU-Ruidoso.
The purpose of the ENMU-Ruidoso Technology committee is to identify, prioritize and advocate for all College technology needs and services. The Committee considers and recommends information technology and other non-information technology-related policies and procedures for final approval by the College president. In addition, it takes a proactive role in promoting the integration of technology into the academic and administrative life of the College. The committee's efforts will also ensure that the College's mission and goals are served in short- and long-term technology planning.
- Review and make recommendations to ensure technology initiatives fit the College's technology and strategic goals
- Oversight of College technology issues
- Periodic review/update of College technology plans
- Coordination of subcommittee activities
- Review/recommendations regarding subcommittee recommendations. Sub-committees are: To Be Determined (TBD)
- Review/recommendations regarding annual technology fee allocations
- Tasks as assigned by the campus president and administration
- Act as an authoritative body for information technology policy compliance
- Identify, review and draft recommended policy areas related to technology
- Promote the integration of technology into the College's normal business practices and operating procedures
- Recommend new projects to improve the use of technology within ENMU-Ruidoso