Preparing for Spring 2021 Opening
ENMU-Ruidoso is committed to keeping student, employees and the community as safe as possible from COVID-19. The college follows the policies and guidelines from the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH), and the Governor of the State of New Mexico.
According to these guidelines, ENMU-Ruidoso is instructed to begin the spring 2021 semester following Phase 1 Guidelines:
- Limited operation and services. Most offered remotely where possible.
- Essential personnel only on campus; all others work remotely where possible or as directed by supervisor.
- Limited student return. Online classes with limited hybrid options (class size limited).
- Students in Health Education and Technical Education allowed hands-on and face-to-face class requirements in keeping with requirements set forth by the NM Governor, NM Dept. of Health, and CDC.
- Limited students in Health Education and Technical Education fields with requirements set forth by the NM Governor, NM Dept. of Health, and CDC.
- Campus visits by appointment only.
- No events held on campus.
Individuals who have been authorized to return to campus must conduct personal symptom monitoring every day before coming to campus to work. It is everyone’s responsibility to comply, and we all have a shared duty as a community to act responsibly.
All campus indoor space will adhere to maximum occupancy limits as directed by the most current New Mexico Public Health Order.
For questions about the opening of Spring classes, contact:
Chief External Affairs Officer
Community Development Director