Certificate of Completion
16 credit hours
The certificate program will teach skills that a worker needs for an entry level position. Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Interpret blueprints and specifications.
- Apply construction terminology.
- Use currently available basic personal protective equipment and be able to select appropriate equipment for a given project.
- Identify the most common sources of occupational injury and death.
- Apply principles of job site safety.
- Practice professional behavior on the construction site.
- Select and manage appropriate materials for projects.
To learn more about the program requirements, click on the links below
Construction Trades Certificate
Construction Trades Certificate Pathway