The Computer & Network Cyber Security Certification Program is designed to be completed in twelve months as a self-paced online program.
One year computer and network related experience or successful completion of a Computing Fundamentals course.
- Introductions of Information Systems/INFOSEC/OPSEC/COMSEC
- Cyber Security Fundamentals
- Guide to Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Understand Cyber Security Tools
- Cyber Security Defense and Counter Measures
- Ethics and Professionalism for Cyber Professionals
The program curriculum is certified by the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) National Training Standard for:
- Information Systems Security (INFOSEC) Professionals, NSTISSI No. 4011
- Risk Analysts, CNSSI No. 4016 Entry Level
Security Certified Network Professional (SCP) Network Defense and Countermeasures, International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists (IACIS) Certification, and the CompTIASecurity.
- Have the ability and knowledge to plan, analyze, develop, implement, maintain, and enhance information systems security programs, policies, procedures, and tools to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems, networks, SCADA and data that make up today’s cyber environment.
- Have the ability and knowledge to implement higher-level security requirements; integrate security programs across disciplines; define security plans and policies; assess new cyber system design methodologies to improve software quality; and institute measures to insure awareness and compliance.
- Have the ability and knowledge to access new security technologies and/or threats and recommend changes; review and evaluate security incident response policies; and develop long-range plans for IT security systems.
- Have the ability and knowledge to resolve integration issues related to the implementation of new systems with the existing infrastructure.
- Have the ability to design, develop, implement, operate, and maintain technology and processes to address cyber security issues now and in the future.
Cost: $2,495 for the six courses, text books, and student resources. This allows the student twelve months to complete. A three month extension is available for $250.
Financial Aid or Payment Plans available
How to Enroll In This Program
Contact the ENMU-Ruidoso Community Education Department Coordinator Coda Omness directly to discuss the opportunities and enrollment process for this highly sought-after and timely educational program.
Coda Omness, 575-257-2120 or email: Coda.firstname.lastname@example.org