Learning Commons Proctoring Hours
By Appointment Only | Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The following rules apply to students who utilize the ENMU-Ruidoso Learning Commons Proctoring Center for test taking.
- Student must present photo identification. Tests will not be administered without proper identification. Acceptable forms of identification include:
- Government issued ID such as a driver’s license, state ID or current passport.
- ENMU-Ruidoso Student ID
- Only items designated by the instructor will be permitted in the testing area.
- Personal items are to be stored in the designated area.
- All tests must be completed within the allocated examination time and 10 minutes before the Testing Center closes.
- Payment for non-ENMU exams must be paid in full prior to testing.
Faculty members may request proctoring services for individual students who have missed a scheduled classroom exam. Students must make arrangements through their instructors in order to take a make-up exam.
Faculty members who teach online classes may request proctoring services for students. Instructors must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to setup exam.
The Proctoring Center provides proctoring services to members of the community.
Students must pay a non-refundable $25 fee and schedule an appointment. The proctoring fee must be paid prior to testing and may be paid in person at the Cashier or Community Education Office.
Instructors from other colleges and universities must email testing info to email@example.com.
ENMU-Ruidoso Learning Commons
709 Mechem Dr. · Ruidoso, NM 88345