ENMU-Ruidoso has an open admissions policy, applicants may be admitted to ENMU-Ruidoso as long as the applicant has either graduated from high school or obtained an equivalency, or enrolled in the Early College Program, or are non-degree seeking and 18 years of age or older.
Students are not officially admitted as degree seeking until all of the degree seeking requirements have been met and are on file in Student Services.
- An application for admission.
- An official high school or GED transcript verifying graduation.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities.
Note: Students should complete their admissions application before submitting academic transcripts. ENMU-Ruidoso must have your final, high school transcript, or state issued GED transcript on file. These documents must be submitted to Student Services.
ONLINE ADMISSIONS APPLICATION
Welcome to the ENMU-Ruidoso’s Online Application for Admissions! Below you will find step by step instructions that will guide you through the application process to be admitted as a student at ENMU-Ruidoso. Please visit our FAQ page for more information. If you have any other questions, please contact email@example.com.
Online Admissions Application Instructions
To apply for admissions you will need to complete an admissions application. In order to complete an admissions application you will need to create an account to login into. Please follow the steps below to create an account and to complete the admissions application. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To begin the application process click on APPLY NOW.
- First-time users click on “Create an Account.”
Please create a login ID and PIN. Your PIN must be six numbers. Click on Login when you have created your login ID and PIN. Be sure to write down your username and password.
- Select Application Type.
Be sure to select ENMU Ruidoso Campus. Click on “Continue” and fill out the application. You can save the application and return back to the saved application to complete the application at a later time. If you click on the Portales campus, your application will not be routed correctly and may delay the admissions process.
Thank you for your interest in ENMU-Ruidoso. Please click on the link below to begin the Online Admissions Application.
- Admissions will mail a letter to you which will include a student ID number, the student ID is used to activate MyENMU-Ruidoso, where you can access your ENMU email and register for classes.
- Follow the steps on the New Student Checklist.
- To contact an academic advisor send email to email@example.com or call (575) 257-3007 or (800) 934-3668.
- All new students must contact an advisor before registering. An academic advisor can assist you with course selections.
- Register for classes. Registration can be done in person or online through MyENMU-Ruidoso.
To re-apply for admissions you will need to complete a new admissions application. If you have attended another college or university prior to re-admissions please request that your official transcripts from previous colleges or universities be sent to ENMU-Ruidoso to update your transcript records. Re-admit is required if you did not attend the semester before the semester you are planning to attend. If you missed a semester of classes you must re-apply for admissions.