ENMU-Ruidoso’s Commencement Ceremony is held in the spring semester. Students completing their degrees must apply for graduation during the semester in which they intend to graduate.
Please be advised that a new application for graduation must be submitted if you do not graduate in the semester for which you applied.
- Fall graduation: October 1
- Spring graduation: April 10
- Summer graduation: July 1
If your application is not submitted by the deadline, you will not be listed in the program. If you have any questions, contact Student Services, 575-257-2120.
- Complete the ENMU- Ruidoso Application for Graduation
- Complete the Graduate Exit Interview
- Submit the ENMU-Ruidoso Application for Graduation to Student Services
- If you plan to march in the spring commencement, contact Student Services to purchase your regalia