ENMU-Ruidoso’s Commencement Ceremony is held in the spring semester. Students completing their degrees must apply for graduation during the semester in which they intend to graduate.
Please be advised that a new application for graduation must be submitted if you do not graduate in the semester for which you applied.
- Fall graduation: October 1
- Spring graduation: April 10
- Summer graduation: July 1
If your application is not submitted by the deadline, you will not be listed in the program. If you have any questions, contact the Success Emporium, 575-315-1120.
- Complete the ENMU-Ruidoso Application for Graduation
- Complete the Graduate Exit Interview
- Submit the ENMU-Ruidoso Application for Graduation to the Success Emporium
- If you plan to march in the spring commencement, contact the Success Emporium to purchase your regalia