Dual Credit Administrators
It is our pleasure to work with you to serve your students. We look forward to regular communication and shared success in preparing your students for the world of work. We have compiled common dual credit resources below. For questions or concerns, please contact Hank Hargis at ENMU-Ruidoso at 575-315-1131.
Dual Credit Instructors
- Qualified to instruct relevant courses.
- Employed by the college (complete application; see below).
- Accept Faculty Load and Compensation via the ENMU Banner Portal every semester.
- Upload syllabus (syllabi) (formatted for ENMU) each semester.
- Report attendance during first two weeks of semester.
- Report midterm & final grades in Canvas each semester.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Discuss course standards & outcomes with ENMU-Ruidoso representative (Hank Hargis, John Rucker, or relevant instructor) to determine course alignment: 575-315-1120.
- Via ruidoso.enmu.edu jobs, apply for Resource Faculty – Career Technology: create an account and apply through Neogov (Resource Faculty – Career Technology). Include your resume, experience, licenses, certificates, and/or transcripts. ENMU- Ruidoso uses this information to verify instructor qualifications.
- Complete an IRS W4 form and send to Christi.email@example.com (so you can get paid the $500 per 3-credit course)
- Visit Ruidoso.enmu.edu
- At Quick Links, click “MyENMU-Ruidoso”
- Use the instructions in the email to log-in.When you receive an ID number and ENMU Portal log-in instructions.
- On the left you will see a link for Canvas. This Learning Management System is where you will enter ENMU midterm and final grades for tracking as well as report on learning outcomes.
- Upload your syllabus to Canvas and/or email to your department chairperson (CTE instructors email to firstname.lastname@example.org.