The Dual Credit is a program in which qualified high school students can take college level courses and earn high school and college credit while tuition cost is waived by ENMU-Ruidoso.
How do I know if I am eligible for the Dual Credit program?
Students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA (grade point average)
- Student must be 16 years old or older
- Must be currently enrolled as a junior or senior in high school
- Student must complete a university placement assessment for reading, writing and mathematics prior to enrolling in the class
High Schools that have partnered* with ENMU-Ruidoso for the Dual Credit Program:
- Alamogordo High School
- Capitan High School
- Carrizozo High School
- Cloudcroft High School
- Corona High School
- Dora High School
- Estancia Valley Classical Academy
- Hondo High School
- Mescalero High School
- Quemado High School
- Roswell High School
- Ruidoso High School
- Socorro High School
- Tularosa High School
*Partnered high schools have completed the New Mexico Dual Credit Master Agreement with ENMU-Ruidoso
Students are responsible for any fees that may be associated with a class.
Students, HS counselors, faculty, and parents: If you have any questions, contact Student Services at 575-257-2120 or email@example.com. Students may also contact their high school counselor.