The Dual Credit Program is an opportunity for qualified high school students, allowing them take college level courses and earn high school and college credit while tuition cost is waived by ENMU-Ruidoso.
How do I know if I am eligible for the Dual Credit program?
Students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA (grade point average)
- Student must be 16 years old or older
- Must be currently enrolled as a junior or senior in high school
- Student must complete a university placement assessment for reading, writing and mathematics prior to enrolling in the class
High Schools that have partnered* with ENMU-Ruidoso for the Dual Credit Program:
- Alamogordo High School
- Capitan High School
- Carrizozo High School
- Cloudcroft High School
- Corona High School
- Dora High School
- Estancia Valley Classical Academy
- Hondo High School
- Mescalero High School
- Quemado High School
- Roswell High School
- Ruidoso High School
- Socorro High School
- Tularosa High School
*Partnered high schools have completed the New Mexico Dual Credit Master Agreement with ENMU-Ruidoso
Students are responsible for any fees that may be associated with a class.
Students, HS counselors, faculty, and parents: If you have any questions, contact the Success Emporium at 575-315-1120. Students may also contact their high school counselor.