Dual Credit is an opportunity for qualified high school students to earn college-level credit while enrolled in high school courses. Tuition costs are waived by ENMU-Ruidoso and the high school supplies textbooks and supplies. The student is responsible for any course fees. Students are encouraged to earn credit towards a college certificate or degree. High school counselors or the ENMU-Ruidoso Success Emporium Advocates can advise students into the best program for their interests and course availability.
- Discuss options with your counselor or ENMU-Ruidoso Advocate (575-315-1120) and choose a pathway.
- Complete the Registration Form online (or print and return it).
- Complete and return the Dual-Credit Application form.
- Complete the FERPA form and have your guardian sign it.
- Register for courses with your counselor or ENMU Advocate.
For assistance with the online admissions application process, view this video. If you still have questions, call 575-315-1120 and ask for the Success Emporium.
Popular Dual Credit Programs
- Construction Trades
- Culinary Fundamentals
- General Studies
- Pre-Nursing / CNA
- Wind Energy
Students, HS counselors, faculty, and parents: If you have any questions, contact the Success Emporium at 575-315-1120. Students may also contact their high school counselor.