ENMU-Ruidoso has an open admissions policy, applicants may be admitted to ENMU-Ruidoso as long as the applicant has either graduated from high school or obtained an equivalency, or enrolled in the Early College Program, or are non-degree seeking and 18 years of age or older.
Students are not officially admitted as degree seeking until all of the degree-seeking requirements have been met and are on file in the Success Emporium.
- An application for admission.
- An official high school or GED transcript verifying graduation.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities.
Note: Students should complete their admissions application before submitting academic transcripts. ENMU-Ruidoso must have your final, high school transcript, or state issued GED transcript on file. These documents must be submitted to the Success Emporium.
Online Admissions Application Instructions
To apply for admissions you will need to complete an admissions application. In order to complete an admissions application you will need to create an account to login into. Follow the steps below to create an account and to complete the admissions application. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
- To begin the application process click on Online Application
- First-time users click on “Create an Account”
- Create a login ID and PIN. Your PIN must be six numbers. Click on Login when you have created your login ID and PIN. Be sure to write down your username and password.
- Select Application Type.
Be sure to select ENMU-Ruidoso Campus.
Click on “Continue” and fill out the application. You can save the application and return back to the saved application to complete the application at a later time. If you click on the Portales campus, your application will not be routed correctly and may delay the admissions process.
- Admissions will mail a letter to you which will include a student ID number, the student ID is used to activate MyENMU-Ruidoso, where you can access your ENMU email and register for classes.
- Follow the steps on the Admissions Checklist
- To contact an academic advocate send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 575-315-1120.
- All new students must contact an advocate before registering. An academic advocate can assist you with course selections.
- Register for classes. Registration can be done in person or online through MyENMU-Ruidoso.
To re-apply for admissions you will need to complete a new admissions application. If you have attended another college or university prior to re-admissions please request that your official transcripts from previous colleges or universities be sent to ENMU-Ruidoso to update your transcript records. Re-admit is required if you did not attend the semester before the semester you are planning to attend. If you missed a semester of classes you must re-apply for admissions.
- Cancellations and Closures
- College Placement Prep Test
- Course Audits
- Course Changes
- Course Drop/Add
- Course Withdrawal
- Degrees Application Deadline
- Early College Program
- ENMU-Ruidoso Course Catalog
- Financial Aid
- Inclement Weather
- On-Campus Registration
- Online Registration
- Payment Options
- Registration Cancellation
- Special Services
- Student Handbook
- Student Technology Support
- Tuition & Fees