- Qualified to instruct relevant courses (15 Graduate level hours in the discipline you would like to teach)
- Employed by the college (complete application; see below).
- Accept Faculty Load and Compensation via the ENMU Banner Portal every semester.
- Upload syllabus (syllabi) (formatted for ENMU) each semester.
- Report attendance during first two weeks of semester.
- Report 4 -Week, Midterm, and Final Grades in Canvas each semester.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Discuss course standards & outcomes with ENMU-Ruidoso representative (Hank Hargis, John Rucker, or relevant instructor) to determine course alignment: 575-315-1120.
- Via ruidoso.enmu.edu jobs, apply for Resource Faculty – Career Technology: create an account and apply through Neogov (Resource Faculty – Career Technology). Include your resume, experience, licenses, certificates, and/or transcripts. ENMU- Ruidoso uses this information to verify instructor qualifications.
- Complete an IRS W4 form and send to Christi.email@example.com (so you can get paid the $500 per 3-credit course)
- Visit Ruidoso.enmu.edu
- At Quick Links, click “MyENMU-Ruidoso”
- Use the instructions in the email to log-in.When you receive an ID number and ENMU Portal log-in instructions.
- On the left you will see a link for Canvas. This Learning Management System is where you will enter ENMU midterm and final grades for tracking as well as report on learning outcomes.
- Upload your syllabus to Canvas and/or email to your department chairperson (CTE instructors email to firstname.lastname@example.org.