Purpose: To outline hours of operation for determining use of a room on the College campus for instructional and other purposes.
Policy: The ENMU-Ruidoso main campus building hours are set to accommodate student, faculty and staff needs during Instruction and No-Class days.
- Building hours are set forth in the schedule below.
- “Class Days” are days on which classroom instruction is scheduled.
- “No Class Days” are days on which staff is present but no class sessions are scheduled.
- On scheduled holidays and other closures, the building is closed to all employees except for emergency and/or scheduled physical plant or IT maintenance work.
- Any exceptions to the Building Hours Policy must be approved by the president.
Class Days (Fall & Spring)
Mondays – Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Summer & No Class Days
Mondays – Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sundays & Holidays