Associate of Arts
60* credit hours
The Associate of Arts in Psychology is designed to introduce students to the knowledge and skills necessary to enter the field of psychology. The program is designed to articulate into the Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Psychology at the ENMU Portales campus. Psychology-related fields requires that practitioners receive graduate level training in order to practice professionally.
Upon program completion, students will be able to:
- Describe key concepts, principles, and overarching themes in psychology.
- Describe applications of psychology.
- Use scientific reasoning to interpret psychological phenomena.
- Demonstrate psychology information literacy.
- Engage in innovative and integrative thinking and problem solving.
*Additional hours may be required for program requirements for transfer students who are NMGEC complete.
To learn more about the program requirements, click on the links below: